Command Security Corporation is now hiring Security Officers in Tracy, CA!
COMPETITIVE PAY $12.50/hr.
BENEFITS: Command offers a full range of benefits including medical and voluntary (dental, vision, life, short-term disability), plus 401(k)
Are you seeking the next step in your Security career - a role where your individual contributions are recognized and rewarded? Do you have a passion for meeting and exceeding customer expectations? At Command Security, we believe that our people are the backbone of our success!
The Security Officer will periodically tour the assigned facility to identify any irregularities, observe protection and enforce regulations for the facility in regards to the premises, visitor and personnel. Engage in interior & exterior foot patrol, monitor cameras, and report any incidents.
* Conduct effective security patrols, monitor premises to prevent safety hazards, theft, violence, or infraction of rules.
* Execute and enforce client specific tasks, circulates among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
* Observe, report and prevent incidents by providing a physical presence. Detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
* Provide support and follow procedures in the event of an emergency or alarm.
* Provide excellent customer service and ensures the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises.
*Monitors and authorizes entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons.
* Adhere to all company service and operating standards to include accurate daily report writing & documentation.
*May be requested to perform other duties as assigned by Manager’s needs.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
-Uses proper body mechanics while performing duties.
-Remain alert and aware of the surroundings.
-Able to think clearly during crisis or high-stress periods.
-Possess empathetic abilities in dealing with employees and their questions.
-Demonstrate ability to work with others and interact appropriately.
-Maintains communication with other managers. Relates information regarding events or situations that may affect operations.
*Ability to stand for long periods of time.
* Valid CA Guard Card
* High School Diploma or GED.