Summary of Duties:
Develops and administers company security programs to guard against theft, vandalism, violence, or other threats against the company or its employees. Recommends protection measures. Supervises company security staff. Assists with security clearances for new employees or visitors. Might conduct internal investigations relating to sensitive security issues.
- Oversees the scheduling requirements for employees/agents under their supervision. Makes assignments to assure that positions are covered and that the Client is being services in accordance with their needs. Responsible for replacing staff due to call offs and time off requested.
- Monitors agents, recommends discipline, and documents employee performance. Provides direction for employees and assists them in providing high level of Customer Service to clients, and other employees.
- Acts as a safety monitor in their area to make sure that employee’s are using proper lifting techniques and that all safety regulations are being met. Assesses equipment and building maintenance needs and reports finding for repair or replacement.
- Monitors sign-in and sign-out of employee’s timesheets to assure accuracy of employee hours. Forwards timesheets to Managers for review and corrections. May be responsible for distribution of employee paychecks.
- Works closely with employees/agents. May able required to fill in for absent agents or while agents are on break or at lunch.
- Follow all safety rules. Observes and reports any unsafe or hazardous conditions immediately to their manager or proper authority.
- May be requested to perform other duties as assigned based on Manager’s needs.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses proper body mechanics while performing duties.
- Remain alert and aware of the surroundings.
- Able to think clearly during crisis or high-stress periods.
- Possess empathetic abilities in dealing with employees and their questions.
- Demonstrate ability to work with others and interact appropriately.
- Maintains communication with other managers. Relates information regarding events or situations that may effect operations.