- At least 21 years of age;
- Must have high school diploma, GED, or equivalent;
- At least two (2) years of security experience;
- Valid Virginia DCJS Unarmed Security Officer registration;
- Reliable, all-weather transportation;
- Able to stand, walk, and climb stairs;
- Able to work outside as needed;
- MUST be able to work ALL Shifts to include; nights, weekends and holidays. You will be assigned a schedule that fits business needs. You will not be able to pick your scheduled times.
- Able to read, write, and speak English;
- Comfortable with technology and proficient with Word, Excel, and other Microsoft products;
- Must pass initial and random drug screen, credit check and background investigations.
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude;
- Prevent unauthorized people and prohibited property from entering the facility;
- Respond to alarms, emergencies and other incidents as needed to preserve life and protect property;
- Enforce client policies and procedures consistently;
- Conduct exterior patrols to detect hazards and suspicious activity;
- Report and document safety concerns, policy violations, and maintenance issues;
- Maintain various electronic records;
- Operate CCTV cameras, vehicle gates, fire alarm panels and other life safety equipment;
- Assist with building evacuations and/or sheltering operations.
- Full-time, Part-Time and Flex positions;
- Openings on all shifts (Days, Mid-Shift, Overnights, Weekends);
- Paid training;
- Uniforms provided;
- Medical benefits available;
- Potential for paid vacation;
- Performance incentives and promotion opportunities available.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed