Patrolling on foot and standing frequently in all weather, monitoring cameras, some computer skills, answering phones and access control duties(Checking proper Id).
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Patrolling on foot and standing frequently in all weather, monitoring cameras, some computer skills, answering phones and access control duties(Checking proper Id).
- May be assigned to guard post (outside)
- Perform interior/exterior patrols
- Data Entry
- Observe and report suspicious activities and persons
- Escort on foot or by motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations or to provide personal protection or to escort persons off customer property
- Reporting skills in order to adequately protect people and property, security guards must know and enforce rules and regulations to prevent criminal activity before it happens.
- Monitor points of access in a building or property to allow entry only to individuals with the correct identification or authorization. In some situations, such as public events or crowded areas, they walk among visitors to promote order and provide a visible presence that deters safety issues.
- Write detailed narrative reports and maintain daily activity reports (DARs)
- Enforce rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities.
- Maintains environment by monitoring equipment and patrolling buildings.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Must adhere to all site specific post order requirements
- Must be non-timid person
- Enforce badge procedures
- Responds to alarms, emergency codes, and security related incidents; decides what actions to take based on the situation, facts known, and position limitations.
- Protects property from theft, defacement, embezzlement, sabotage, fire and accidents
- Investigates and reports on accidents, incidents, suspicious activities, safety and fire hazards and other security related situations to supervisor of correction or follow-up actions.
- Provides needed assistance to customers, co-workers, visitors, and/or the customer that are in line with the Company's procedures
- Other duties as assigned.