The Flex Security Officer- Flex Officers will gain a broad and specialized knowledge of various posts. Flex Officers will be evaluated for leadership and further growth potential. Strong and reliable performance as a Flex Officer will earn the Security Officer consideration for additional assignments to supervisory or other leadership posts. Ideally, Flex Officers will mitigate UBOT and dark post and help with any special projects appointed by the operations management team.
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Preserves order and may act to enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in the Kubota; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unlocked doors, security violations, blocked entrances and exits, mechanical problems, and unauthorized persons.
- Protects evidence or scene of incident in the event of accidents, emergencies, or security investigations.
- Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, inclement weather, and other incidents.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
Flex Officer Program Objectives:
- Staff new accounts until permanent Security Officers can be hired.
- Provide security for short-term special events/Special Guard projects
- Fill in for officers while on vacation/sick/no call-no show.
- Will be required to work 16 hours weekly on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts and no more than 40 hours per week.