Supervise/Schedule and Support Account Manager /Field Operations reviews and process all security officer and staff payroll for accuracy. Interact with clients, resolving various issues, mostly invoicing or when required operational issues. FREQUENTLY interview and select potential candidates to be processed for a daily basis, additionally:
- Manage all operational procedures in geographic area as assigned by Operation Manager or Vice President.
- Manage all HR related functions to include, but not limited to, full-cycle recruiting, on-boarding documentation, safety, uniforms, equipment, disciplinary actions, payroll, employee issues, state licensing requirements (as applicable) and termination documentation.
- Develop staff in both technical and professional skills through performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, training, performance evaluations, recognition, etc.)
- Take a proactive role in communicating with the client, providing technical expertise and solutions
- Manage uniform, equipment, inventory control, maintenance checklists, supplies and vehicles utilization within assigned region
- System database management – WinTEAM, LMS system, and scheduling
- Enforce Command Security policies and procedures, taking appropriate action as applicable
- Willingness to travel as required between sites.